0.5 Postdoc; 12 month contract: Jan – Dec 2020
€37,873 pro rata
· Funded by the Higher Education Authority of Ireland.
· Based in the School of Film, Music & Theatre at University College Cork under the supervision of Professor Jools Gilson (Head of School).
· Developing innovative integrated pedagogies / support structures / protocols for Artistic Doctorates within the unique ecology of Ireland, using the School of Film, Music & Theatre at UCC as a case study.
· Three day international workshop on the Artistic Doctorate in Ireland 12 – 14 June 2020.
· Development of digital toolkits / online resources for supervisors / students / examiners.
This research project into the pedagogies of the Artistic Doctorate within Ireland is intended to lead to change at national level, and involve collaboration with the Irish Research Council, the Arts Council and IMBAS (national support organisation for Artistic Research).
Applicants should preferably hold an Artistic Doctorate / Practice-based PhD and have a demonstrable interest in the pedagogies of Artistic Research. Experience of designing digital resources would also be an advantage.
Informal enquiries to Prof. Jools Gilson firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an information package including further details of the post see https://ore.ucc.ie/. Job ID: 038914.
Closing date is 12 noon on Thursday, 19th December.
SARA: Society for Artistic Research Announcement service
Interested in using our announcement service ? Go here