1) What kind of performing knowledge might lead to specific, unique interpretations?
2) What kind of interpretations might lead to ‘new knowledge’?
3) How can this cycle of knowledge → interpretation → new knowledge be studied?
4) How can what is learned through this cyclical process best be articulated and disseminated?
5) To what extent is it a process that can benefit from the collaborative input of a team of artists and researchers?
6) What could such a team-based project teach us about the co-creative aspects of the bringing-into-being of specific, unique interpretations?