Each person separately (20 min?):
1. think about one piece know well (maybe that you can play) that really inspires and moves you.
2. go through the piece mentally, listen or play informally some sections and Individuate a
maximum of 4 key characters, emotions or moods it creates. Take your time to have them as vivid and nuanced as possible.
3. go through the key feelings mentally and see how they relate to each other to create a
narrative. Write it down in a clear and consequential way.
Duo together, the whole section to be done in turns :
1. Explain your partner the narrative of feelings/characters you found, so they understand and connect with it as you do.
4. Now it’s the time to let go of the piece you both have been inspired! Take only the emotional framework and fill it in with your common artistic outcome. you recall the same narrative of moods with your own creation.