A Short Collective Mourning Intermezzo
Participants will be invited to contribute to a collective collection - in words or drawings - of things, aspects, elements which ask for grief work: for time, space, attention, thought, emotion, movement and more.
Internal Supervisors and External Advisors: Stefanie Lorey (ZHdK), Yvonne Schmidt (ZHdK).
- Born 1980 in Tel Aviv. Theatre, film and television studies, ethnology and general linguistics in the universities of Cologne and Paris (graduated as Magistra Artium in 2006).
- Directing assistant in theatre, dance and opera productions (Ruhrfestspiele Recklinghausen, Stuttgart State Opera Württemberg, etc.).
- Drama therapist (DGfT reg.), alternative practitioner for psychotherapy.
- Since 1999 acting and performing throughout Europe, e. g. since 2007 regularly in the collective SIGNA (Berliner Theatertreffen, Deutsches Schauspielhaus Hamburg, Schauspiel Leipzig, Steirischer Herbst Graz, Schauspiel Köln and more).
- Directing (since 2007), among others 2015 'Sieben Räume Unbegreifen – Dokumentarisch-theatrale Installation über Völkermord und Menschlichkeit' at Theaterhaus Jena (Federal Cultural Foundation) and 'Rooms of Humanity', Creative Court Den Hague / De Balie Amsterdam, and 2016 co-directing 'Wir Hunde / Us Dogs' with Signa Köstler, Volkstheater Vienna / Wiener Festwochen (Nestroy Prize).
- Community Theatre and pedagogical work in several contexts.
- Lecturer and trainer in universities and academies (since 2000), among others HMT Academy of Music and Theatre Rostock, HKT Academy of Art Therapy Nürtingen, Academy of Cultural Education Remscheid, and more.
- 2017 – 2018 Artistic guest professorship in the drama therapy study course, HfWU Nürtingen-Geislingen. Several years of theoretical and practical investigation of rituals.
- Since autumn 2020 doctoral student at the Zurich University of the Arts and the University of the Arts Graz.