The prince also took care of the musical education of his talented subjects. For example, from 1799 to 1801, he financed lessons, board and lodging expenses for the young clarinetist Jan Rebicek at Vaclav Farnik (1700-1838), a member of the orchestra of Count Pachta19. V. Farnik was the first clarinet teacher in Prague and his most famous pupil was the virtuoso Franz Thaddäus Blatt. Evidently there was a close collaboration between the Count's orchestra in nearby Liboch (Libechov) and that of the Prince, as shown by the participation of the Patcha orchestra in the musical celebrations in Raudnitz. Eisenberg was defined at the time as "seat of the muses." The following Prague musicians performed in this castle in 1799: Vaclav Kral, Anton Grams, Mathias Tvrznik, V. Farnik, Br. Toman and P. Schepke of the State Theater, as well as the singers Eleonora Magliani, Madame Wenzel, Pepi Rieger, J. Wenzel, P. Trcka, A. Ramisch, Fr. Strobach and others20.
The years from 1800 to 1802 offer an image of the musical activities of the Prince which were similar, though less rich, to that of 179921. Despite this decline, however, one can observe a broadening of the interests of the Prince. At which time his composer Cartellieri wrote an Italian opera: “Angarda Regina di Boemia” and a German one, “Rübezahl”22. On October 27, 1805 “La Creazione (Der Schöpfung)” by J. Haydn (translated by Jan Kruschina in Czech) was staged in Roudnice, directed by Antonio Casimir Cartellieri.
It was typical at the time that Franz Joseph Maximilian allowed the composers to rehearse, during which they could hear and improve their works before performing them in public. Lobkowitz laid the foundations for a new form of patronage, where the patron hires an orchestra and provides his own employees and rooms for the composer who is still in an intermediate stage of completeness of their work, but without the artist finding himself having further obligations towards him23. Lobkowitz Palace in Vienna and Einseberg Castle were seriously "a true residence and academy of music." The Lobkowitz orchestra, which the Prince had so kindly made available to the artists, was one of the last exceptional private orchestras with which an era of musical culture ended24.
In 1803, Anton Casimir Cartellieri married Frankiska Kraft, daughter of the famous cellist Anton Kraft, and they had 3 sons. The first-born, Joseph Cartellieri (1803-1860), would later occupy the summit of the new princely orchestra at the Loreto Chapel in Prague (1826-1860), under Ferdinand Lobkowitz. The second son studied economy and the youngest was a doctor. His wife lived in Prague thanks to a pension by the generous Prince25.