A glimpse into the second video conversation, during which Fabian and Kris only used questions to communicate.
1. Am I my body?
2. Are you your body?
3. What is the body?
4. Is the body the outer edge of the internal spirit?
5. When we say embodiment, are we embodying the soul of who we are or the fact that we have hands?
6. Or the fact that these hands are mine?
7. I wonder if that object that we live in is only there so I know that this is me?
8. If someone slaps me on the face — which is slapping me on the body — it hurts! But what happened in the relationship hurts more?
9. If someone makes love to me, there is the bodily experience of it, but there is something about love that I feel ... that I wonder if this my body that I feel or is it my body that is feeling IT?
10. My body contains experience, but I am not the experience! Am I excluding my own body by that?
11. Can I overcome bodily experience?
12. If I shut up long enough will I be able to really shut up?
13. When I move ... to what do I really reach out physically?
14. Is there an inner part of my bodyself which is untouchable?
15. Can I think of the other when I think the other is a body?
16. Is my body the container of my suffering or is my body the suffering itself?
17. As my body grows old, does it exclude me from my history, my childhood, my adolescent?
18. Is my body, then, a premium excluder?
19. Who do I see when I look at you?
20. Who do I see when I look at your body?
21. What does my body do when I look at you?
22. What does my body could potentially mean to you?
23. Can my body relate to my dog?
24. How can it be that other bodies immediately cause shame in my body?
25. If I were to go blind, would I still be able to experience you?
26. What about dead bodies? Or the bodies of former generations?
27. -– and those which are incorporated in our bodies?
28. Is this incorporation a form of body inclusion?
29. Why is it that when I have an itch and I scratch, the itch moves all around?
30. Does my body need the social surrounding — the embeddedness in a collective .... or ... who needs it? .... who the fuck needs it?
31. Is my body here just to eat and shit?
32. Is it a transformer?
33. A transformation machine?
34. A metabolic energised transformation machine?
35. Why is it that we spend so much time wondering about our bodies?
36. Why is it that we spend so much time wondering about other bodies ... or ... the bodies of the other?
37. If I could not use my body would you still want me?
38. If you could not use your body would I still want you?
39. If you could not use your body would you still want me?
40. If your body falls apart do I feel bad for you?
41. Do I get caught up in fear of losing control of my body?
42. How do we know that our connection is not a one-way street?
43. Can I re-humanise my body?
44. Do I want to humanise my body when humanising is so fucked up?
45. As my body is determined to die, does this imply that death always plays a role between me and other bodies?
46. Does death being a destructive act in my body imply that destructive acts are always happening between me and others?
47. If my body wants to be held, does it mean that I hold on?
48. Do I lose the sensibility of touch when I am touched more often and often and often?
49. Do I lose the sense of uniqueness of bodies meeting when I meet a lot of bodies?
50. How many imprints of other bodies can my body take in in a lifetime?
51. Is my body a library for the many imprints of my life?
52. Do I hate your body because of your imprints?
53. Do I not understand your body because of your imprints?
54. Am I afraid of your body because your imprints bring up an imprint that I do not want to see?
55. How Do I ask you to love me for my imprints?
56. Is my physical behaviour based on my imprints, and can I become more than just my physical behaviour?
57. When I become more of my physical behaviour, do I have to let go of my sensations and feelings?
58. Is my inner body a reflection of the constant interplay between victims and perpetrators?
59. Is my inner body a reflection of an outside battlefield?