reposition #2 Call for Papers
Submissions by April 30 to email@example.com
About the journal: reposition offers researchers of all disciplines and departments at the Angewandte the opportunity to publish their work according to peer-review principles. This series showcases their diverse approaches to project-oriented research work and presents current insights, captivating research processes, and ongoing projects from a deeply personal perspective that courageously unearth the work-in-progress. The idea of reposition is to emphasise dynamic approaches that demonstrate the courage to adopt alternative perspectives and a focus that lies always on the dialogue between actors and disciplines.
reposition authors will receive peer feedback from international experts, a professional translation into English (if needed) and editorial support throughout the entire publication process. The results are presented in print and digitally (open access).
- submission deadline: April 30
- reposition is looking for presentations of current research in a media-appropriate form and welcomes multimedia submissions with videos, drawings, sound files etc.
- submitted text length: approx. 10 pages
- if accepted, submissions must be formatted according to the reposition stylesheet and revised based on the peer reviewer’s feedback
- submissions are possible in German and English, German texts are professionally translated
- collaborations between Angewandte main authors and external co-authors are possible
Contact information and for further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.