1. A physical sensation. Experience of the independence between every element of the body to reorganize within the system, generally while falling in. When the potential of every deviation of movement feels sensible.
2. The very quick but expanded moment in which you can experience a lack of fear about uncertainty (while falling in).
1. A manifestation of life.
2. The only way to perceive time.
1. A state of deceptive calmness. An almost non-visible movement before a visible result of the transformation.
1. Functionally, a place of transformation, similar to a street square.
2. Perceptually, the encounter between fragments of different spaces.
3. Practically, a three-dimensional space with gravitational force and a surface to fall in and grow from, where the dimension of the space allows the performer or performers to look for freedom and in which the audience has access to watch, feel or sense from a predesigned point or points of view.
4. Metaphorically, a delimited but a permeable system with a membrane that allows the system to live, like the skin of the body or the cellular membrane.
1.The ability to potentially allow transformation. A precondition to transforming the other.
2. A requirement for freedom.