Step 3: Uploading your video files in the RC
As demonstrated in the video (below):
- Create a new exposition, choose editor type "Graphical"
- Make sure you set the title to "Presentation Video - [title of your research]". This is very important, otherwise we cannot find it later on!
- Abstract field is not important, just write "No abstract provided"
- Copyright is your name
- Click submit to enter the editor
- Add the video to your exposition, by:
a) Add a video tool, by dragging it from the toolbar with the mouse
b) Click [add media]:
c) Click [add] next to the VIDEO field
d) Wait for the upload to finish (this can take a bit, maybe have a coffee or tea)
While uploading, be sure to choose a location in your house with good WiFi reception (close to the router).
e) Click PREVIEW after 10 minutes or so, to check if the video is there.
If your presentation was recorded in two parts, repeat the steps above for the second video. Make sure to clearly indicate part 1 and part 2. Of course if you want you can also add PDF, Audio or text next to your video, for instance a PowerPoint presentation in PDF format.