HHR - on old notes
Finding old notes that you had forgotten about, is such an interesting encounter.
From my trip to Latvia with Ron:
- "stubborn co-presence"
- "if you can be completely immersed, it means somebody can immerse you"
- "margins is about the refusal"
- "what has been excluded from recognisability"
- "the ability to recognise construction becomes a tool for preventing unwanted manipulation"
- "interventions intensify the temporality (of algorithms)"
- "margins: it's about the intensification of the multiplicity of readings"