This project also could not have been realized if not for the generous support of:
- my husband Idin Samimi Mofakham, who always was there for me, when I felt lost in words and sounds, willingly served me with constructive advice and helped with overcoming all difficulties in preparing this artistic research;
- my mother Beata Kosecka, who was always there to listen and cheer me up and helped me dearly with preparing the Polish translations of all articles;
- Norwegian Center for Technology and Music NOTAM in Oslo, a safe harbor during the times of pandemic, where I could use the studio for spatial audio design and develop my electroacoustic projects;
- the performers of my compositions: prof. Lech Bałaban, Martyna Zakrzewska, Barbara Mglej, Paulina Woś-Gucik, Aleksandra Gołaj, Alena Budziňáková-Palus, for their effort and passion for performing and supporting my music;
- the performers, supporters, and contributors to this research: guitarist Nico Couck and composer Bálint Laczkó, for their advice during the technical development of certain compositions.